As part of Ryanairs continued expansion as we prepare to grow our fleet to over 580 aicraft by 2024, we are currently recruiting for a Reliability Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for all elements of the Reliability Section in Ryanair’s Technical Services department and will include:
- The review and analysis of maintenance data relating to components and systems, and the identification and resolution of reliability alerts.
- Working with Boeing and OEMs to drive reliability improvement into Ryanair’s operation.
- Performing detailed cost/benefit analysis of reliability improvement options and making solid recommendations to executive management.
- Review of Boeing and OEM Service Bulletins relating to reliability improvements and making recommendations on benefits of their implementation in the fleet.
- Provision of reports and analysis of aircraft dispatch reliability and identification of solutions for repetitive delay causes.
- Participation in reviews with the world-wide 737ng operators and influencing Boeing’s reliability priorities.
- Develop reliability programme for introduction of the 737MAX.
- Manage a small team of engineers and ensure the effective and efficient use of resources.
- At least 3 years experience working in an airline;
- Detailed technical knowledge of Boeing 737 systems;
- Flexible approach with project delivery being a high priority.
- Excellent communication skills, both in-person and by electronic means.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to act as a team leader to the Reliability Team.
- Strong attention to detail in multi-tasking situations and the ability to deliver results to tight timelines.