Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 81 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Travel Labs Poland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryanair and has opened a new digital hub in Wroclaw. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
Ryanair is seeking an experienced Devops Engineer to join the software development team. The position is full-time and will be based in our new state-of-the-art office in Wroclow.
As part of building out the best digital team on the planet we are hiring Devops engineers to play an integral role in implementing and executing a best in class product delivery pipeline.
You will be working closely with the software development and IT operations teams to build out required tools for building, coordinating and deploying new releases to our production environments. You will support and contribute to the roll out of a continuous delivery strategy.
The Devops team ensures that new software is released in a streamlined manner. The team establishes procedures and tools that are used by both the software development and IT operations teams. The goal is releasing Ryanair’s array of products efficiently and effectively as a repeatable and scalable process.
Your responsibilities as a Devops Engineer will include
- Support and improve our tools for continuous build, automated testing and release management
- Manage and improve Ryanair's release process.
- Scale and efficiency is paramount.
- Leverage, build and maintain state of the art build tools
Here's what we're looking for:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Automatically provisioning, configuring and deploying environments.
- At least 4 years experience in some of the following software engineering, release engineering, DevOps and/or configuration management.
- Previous experience working in a continuous integration/delivery environment.
- Strong familiarity with source code repositories and management tools including, e.g. Git, Bitbucket/Stash, GitLab, GitHub.
- Experience with some configuration and deployment management tools e.g. Chef, Ansible, Docker, Puppet, Vagrant, etc.
- Knowledge of Linux stack, including configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting.
- Tomcat or IIS experience is a plus.
- Experience with build tools (e.g. Maven, MSBuild, CMake, GNU Make).
- Skill with one or more scripting languages e.g Bash, Python.
- Exposure of all aspects of the full systems development life cycle.
- Experience with automating release and build processes, e.g. Jenkins, Teamcity.
- Good communication skills.
- Clouds terraforming (e.g. AWS CloudFormation, Terraform) is a big plus
- Competitive salary
- Sport card (Multisport Plus)
- Private Healthcare
- Flight ticket discount