Site Reliability Engineer
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we are opening an new office in the heart of Madrid City Centre and we want to hear from the best IT developers Madrid has to offer to join our Travel Labs.
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving systems engineering (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong scripting language experience (bash, Ruby, Python).
- Have a passion for automation.
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration.
- Proven experience supporting internet-facing production services and distributed systems.
- Experience with DevOps concepts including Continuous Delivery, Infrastructure as Code, and Test-Driven Development.
- Experience with build automation and configuration management tools (e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible.).
- Experience supporting 24x7, high availability internet application environments that include web, application and database servers and load balancing systems.
- Experience with data management technology including Relational Databases (RDBMS) and NoSQL.
- Ability to work independently / deliver without supervision.
- Ability to work well in a distributed team.
- Strong intrapersonal skills with the ability to work well with other team members, customers.
- Systematic problem-solving approach and a sense of ownership, customer service and drive.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Professional and open-minded attitude.
- Fluent English written and spoken.
- Strong knowledge of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) ecosystem and other core AWS technologies.
- Experience implementing DevOps practices.
- Experience of Log Analysis tools (e.g. ELK, Splunk etc)