B737 Captains & B737 First - Ryanair Sun Open Day - 28th November
CAPTAIN AND FIRST OFFICER POSITIONS IN NEW POLISH CHARTER AIRLINE
Ryanair Sun, a standalone business unit of the Ryanair Group, is starting a new Polish charter airline for summer 2018. We are seeking B737 Captains and B737 First Officers who are available to join from February 2018 and be part of this exciting operation. With an initial fleet of 5 x Boeing 737-800 Aircraft and bases in Warsaw Chopin, Poznan, Katowice and Wroclaw, Ryanair Sun will deliver best in class charter services, at the lowest cost to Polish tour operators, and offer great value for customers flying to Poland’s favourite holiday destinations.
We will be holding recruitment information sessions at The Marriott Courtyard Hotel, Warsaw Chopin Airport on Tuesday 28th November at 10:30am and 2:30pm – registration is not necessary, and you can turn up on the day.
We require the following experienced pilots to fly our passengers safely across Europe.
- B737 Captains with a minimum of 3500 hours total flight time, 800 hours PIC of which 500 hours PIC should be type. A €10k joining bonus will be paid to any B737 Rated Captain who joins Ryanair Sun between Dec 1st 2017 and February 28th 2018.
- B737 First Officers with a minimum of 1200 hours total flying time and 800 hours minimum on the B737-800 to 900 series aircraft.
- Financially secure airline
- Great bases
- Industry leading salaries
- €10k joining bonus for B737 Rated Captains
- The best training in the business
- Fantastic promotional opportunities
- New aircraft