B737 Rated First Officers Poland Ryanair Sun
Ryanair Sun, a standalone business unit of the Ryanair Group, has had a successful launch this summer and is well and truly up and running operating both charter and scheduled flights. With our current fleet of 16 x B737-800s, and plans for expansion in summer 2019, we are now seeking experienced B737 Captains and First Officers to operate a combination of charter flying in summer and schedule flying in winter. We have direct local service contracts available with Warsaw Aviation at all of our Polish bases. Polish bases are filling up fast so there are a limited number of spaces available. One-day assessments will be held at London-Stansted with flights to attend provided on the Ryanair network.
What We Require From You!
- Unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- Date of Birth – (Not over 65)
- Licence Type – a) EASA Part FCL b) JAR FCL c) National Licence compliant with ICAO standards Note: c) Will require IAA validation – (Some national licences will not be accepted by the IAA).
- Validity of Licence – (Must be valid. Applies to JAR-FCL and National Licences.)
- Validity of Medical – Must hold a valid EU (Part-MED) issued Class 1 medical certificate.
- Minimum 1,200 hours total flying time
- Minimum 800 hours PIC on the B737-300 to 900 series.
- Applicant must have the B737 300-900 type rating listed on the Licence.
- For JAA & EASA licence holders the application must be made within 36 months of the most recent B737 300-900 “Valid Until” date specified in Section XII “Certificate of Revalidation”. i.e. the B737 300-900 Rating must not have expired for longer than 3 years at the intended (OCC) course commencement date.
- English Language Proficiency – minimum required proficiency Level is Operational Level (Level 4). (Written proficiency is required at Operational level). (Reference: ICAO Doc 9835).
- Must have operated on B737 300-900 as a First Officer within the 36 months prior to the course start date.
What We Can Offer You!
- Outstanding earnings potential - First Officers €88 per scheduled block hour flown. (Average of 850 flown annually).
- Local Polish direct service contracts.
- The best roster, 5 on 4 off all year round. Guaranteed days off.
- A variety of Scheduled and Charter flying.
- Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and bases create opportunities for promotion to LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – supported by one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- Fastest Time to Command.
- Industry leading training
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years, with Boeing 737 Max 200’s arriving in 2019.