Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 81 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Travel Labs Poland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryanair and has opened a new digital hub in Wroclaw. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
The Windows Server Admin is responsible for the operation, maintenance and support of a number of back office Windows systems used by all departments within the company. Ryanair uses a Microsoft stack for day to day infrastructure (File and Print, Authentication, Exchange). The position will also manage and maintain a number of vertical applications to the OS level – patching, troubleshooting etc.
- Maintain Microsoft windows patch management and adhere to system security standards.
- Monitor and optimize the performance of both physical and virtual servers.
- Backup and recovery of OS and application information.
- Enforce Windows Server Administration and systems hardening standards, policies and guidelines and develop and implement them as needs are identified.
- Provide support escalation to the Helpdesk, Desktop Services and other groups as needed and complete tasks as required.
- Powershell scripting
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Expert knowledge with Active Directory/Windows server administration
- Familiarity with a multitude of Active Directory and HP and DELL blade server health tools and utilities for managing, monitoring and troubleshooting Windows server infrastructure and networks
- Expert knowledge of system administration and remote management of blade and Windows servers
- Knowledge of Citrix and Terminal Services
- Strong Windows Server background
- Strong troubleshooting (root cause analysis) skills
- Experience administering servers, backup operations, and systems monitoring in multiple and complex network server environments
- Experience with Datacenter Migrations, Server upgrades, O/S and firmware patching
- Expert troubleshooting and diagnostic skills and providing support to Operations personnel
- Experience with business continuity / disaster recovery failover/failback and run-book documentation
- Experience with cyber security, server hardening and DMZ deployment
- Must be able to perform duties with minimum supervision, and participate in cross-functional projects as scheduled
- Ability to prioritize multiple assigned tasks and execute parallel tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Competitive salary
- Multisport card and private healthcare
- Flight Tickets discount