Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 85 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 371 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 293 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 119m this year to 200m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
Travel Labs Madrid is dedicated to hiring the best IT talent that Spain has to offer, where software developers can have the freedom to work on game changing projects that will have an impact on our business from day one. Whether it is a new tool for pilots or a new product for our website, you won’t be bored and we will keep you busy, after all, we are Europe’s favourite airline and we have the most visited travel website in Europe.
Travel Labs Madrid is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a Scrum Master you will work closely with Product Owner on Release Plan and with team to create a collective responsibility to done. You will play a key role in defining and shaping projects and approaches to delivery. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals to work in a fast-paced customer focused ecommerce environment.
- Facilitate four main SCRUM ceremonies
- Keep the team focused on the sprint goal and definition of Done
- Record measurable data -‘information radiators’- coming out of sprints
- Remove impediments to the team and protect the team from outside distractions
- Help team to improve velocity and implement agreed retrospective recommendations
- Build team spirit
- Maintain and improve Scrum or Kanban process in teams
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 3 years.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge and/or experience of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, DDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing
- Ability to cooperate with remote teams
- Agile mindset
- Strong Communicating and Influencing skills
- Fluent in English