HR Generalist (1 - 2 years experience)
Ryanair, Europe’s largest low fares airline with 130m customers per annum, a fleet of over 400 aircraft and an order to purchase a further 200+ Boeing aircraft over the next 9 years is recruiting a HR Generalist with 1 - 2 years of relative experience to be located at our offices at Airside Business Park, Swords. The HR Generalist will report to the HR Manager. The successful candidate will be dealing with a broad range of HR issues and administration, from legal cases to drafting contracts and all the stuff in between. At Ryanair you will gain vast experience very early in your career as you are entrusted and expected to act like a HR Manager for the 1000+ employees under your remit to make daily decisions, offer advice and resolve all employee relations matters that arise.
- Managing the entire HR function for 1000+ employees.
- Monitoring employee absence and turnover to identify trends and deal with same.
- Liaising, supporting and advising management at all levels across the business on all HR related matters, ranging from general queries, grievances to disciplinary investigations and legal case preparation.
- Maintain the HR databases to ensure all files and the HR system is up to date and accurate.
- Weekly reporting to the HR Manager & Head of HR on all HR issues in your area.
- Contract, payroll & reference etc administration.
- Good knowledge of business and HR model to answer daily employee queries and make informed decisions.
- Excellent writing skills to be able to compose important disciplinary etc letters.
- Working on ad hoc projects as and when they arise.
- Legal case preparation for local litigation across Europe and for EAT, RC, WRC, LC, ECJ preparation.
- Travelling across Europe to meet with employees on general employment matters, attend interviews and employee negotiations.
- Knowledge of what an airplane is.
- HR degree or masters is essential.
- Be able to work in a pressurized and fast paced environment and work to tight deadlines efficiently.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with key managers across the business.
- Ability to learn quickly and implement/make use of new information seamlessly.
- The ability to work on your own initiative with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent PC Skills (Word, Excel, Power point etc) and written communication.
- Ambitious, enthusiastic and willing to work hard. Quick thinker and no nonsense mentality!
- Competitive salary
- Excellent promotional opportunities
- HQ voted in top 10 in Ireland
- Staff travel benefits