.Net Desktop Developer
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 106m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 81 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of 330 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 350 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new green field windows desktop application. The project will be a large enterprise application. We are building a team of highly experienced, cross-functional developers with significant agile experience and experience of TDD.
The application is being developed using the latest lean-agile techniques with continuous deployment and continuous delivery.
- Develop high quality, well-factored code using TDD
- Write integration and UI automation tests
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, disparate user groups / development teams to help gather requirements.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system issues when required
- C# .Net - at least 5 years experience
- Significant agile experience
- Test Driven Development
- Some WPF experience
- SQL Server
- NHibernate or EntityFramework
- Azure experience
- NServiceBus, RabbitMq
Competitive Salary - Including Airline Benefits.