Administrative Assistant To The Chief People Officer
Ryanair is Europe’s No.1 airline, carrying 129m customers p.a. on over 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting 210 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 400 new Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 B737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. These modern aircraft are among the quietest and most fuel efficient in operation, making Ryanair one of the greenest, cleanest airlines in Europe. Ryanair’s team of over 13,000 highly skilled aviation professionals deliver Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 32 year safety record.
PA To The Chief People Officer – Ryanair, Dublin Office, Swords
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and hard-working person to provide secretarial and administrative support to the Chief People Officer. The successful candidate will be based at Ryanair’s Dublin Office, Airside Business Park, Swords.
This position is a full-time, permanent position.
The successful candidate will be responsible for general administrative duties which include:
- Producing reports using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects as and when they arise
- Screen incoming calls, email and correspondence and respond independently when possible.
- Minute taking
- Diary management
- Arrange detailed travel plans and itineraries and compile travel-related meetings
- Dictaphone typing
- Friendly, open, approachable personality
- Must be a fast thinker with a positive attitude
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Be able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Ability to read and interpret general business related documents, including proposals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from co-workers and managers.
- Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with clients, managers, and co-workers.
- Must demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
We are interested in talking to you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine.
Closing date - Friday 19th January