Head of Finance & Control - Ryanair GmbH
Ryanair Engineering Germany GmbH a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryanair DAC is currently recruiting for a Head of Finance and Control to be based in Berlin, Germany. Ryanair DAC has a fleet of over 450 aircraft across 87 bases through Europe, with firm orders to grow this to over 580 aircraft by 2024 as well as the introduction of the Boeing Max.
With 52 based aircraft, Ryanair Engineering Germany GMBH will initially have approx 100 employees working in 12 bases across Germany with plans to increase this workforce as per business requirements as the Ryanair operation continues its expansion plans across Germany.
Working closely with the MD, Director of Engineering and senior management based in Dublin, you will be controlling:
- Expansion of bases and number of based aircraft in line with customer requirements and increase of fleet by 200 aircraft.
- Building and management of new hangar facilities at key German airports.
- Setting up a training and development plan to hire and train direct from school.
- Increase of maintenance capability across the Germany bases and beyond.
- Set up a logistics center to support Ryanair across Northern Europe.
- Driving, recruitment, retention and staff management.
The new Head of Finance and Control should have business experience which should include aspects of business including:
- Finance experience - budgeting, forecasting, managing general accounts
- German speaker with good English.
- Organisational planning
- Knowledge of accounts
- Human resources