IT Business Analyst
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 120m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of 330 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 350 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
TO APPLY FOR THIS ROLE PLEASE ATTACH AN ENGLISH VERSION OF YOUR CV, ANY APPLICATIONS WITHOUT AN ENGLISH CV WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED ; )
As a result of our continued expansion, we are opening an new IT Lab in the heart of Madrid and we want to hear from the best Business Analyst Madrid has to offer to join Travel Labs Spain.
As an IT Business Analyst you will work closely with business owners from discovery to implementation of new products driving Ryanair’s strategic vision. As part of an agile development team you will play a key role in defining and shaping projects and approaches to delivery. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals to work in a fast-paced customer focused ecommerce environment.Responsibilities
· Collaborate with stakeholders to translate strategic initiatives into project requirements.
· Translate high-level business requirements into user stories and work as part of agile development team to deliver new products.
· Work with product owners to develop and prioritise product backlog
· Work closely with scrum masters to ensure requirements are managed in a manner that ensures agile best practices are maintained.
· Strong experience of Process Design and Business Analysis
· At least 3 years of developing requirements and creating user stories
· Experience of working in agile teams, responsive to changing business priorities
· Experience of working on major customer facing websites an advantage
· Strong Communicating and Influencing skills
· Experience of Stakeholder Management
· Strong motivated self starter with a desire to progress their career as part of our ambitious growth strategy.
Fluent in English