Ryanair is Europe’s favorite low fares airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 68 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 186 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
With a recent announcement for 180 new aircraft Ryanair is expanding its engineering facilities throughout its extensive European network.
To provide engineering support, Ryanair Technics operated by JC Aircraft Maintenance (JCAM), is inviting applications to join our Heavy Maintenance team in Seville. This is an excellent opportunity to work with Europe’s leading airline and to work in an exciting and ever changing environment. We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Materials department in the purchase, repair and warranty control cycle of parts in relation to base maintenance at JCAM.
- Liaison with all Engineering departments & Materials including Stores (JCAM & RYANAIR) to ensure aircraft spares are supplied and expedited on time and in full support for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities.
- Assist in the control of spares in accordance with internal policies and procedures (JCAM & Ryanair).
- Monitoring spare part movements to ensure that robberies, loans and exchanges are documented and controlled in accordance with internal processes.
- Assisting in the control of freight movements within Spain.
- Assisting in monitoring pre-load packages for aircraft checks.
- Assisting the Materials department in the production of KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators) and collation of reports, data/analysis required from internal computer systems and in support of future materials planning, costs and forecasting.
- Monitoring and control of aircraft shortages and Station Parts Alert (SPA) to time, cost and delivery schedule and ensuring all component movements are accurately recorded on AMOS and internal Computer Systems.
- Ability to negotiate with suppliers.
- Proactive, positive approach, ability to work on own initiative.
- Strong analytical and organisational/time management skills.
- Effective communication skills at all levels.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of AMOS advantageous.
- Understanding of quality processes and procedures.
- Prepared to work shift if required.
- Ability to work without direct supervision.
- Experience working within the Airline Industry advantageous.
- Unrestricted right to work in Spain