Aircraft Engineer Open Day - SNN - 15th & 16th November
RYANAIR ENGINEERING INFORMATION DAYS - SHANNON
Ryanair is delighted to announce two Aircraft Engineer Open Days in Shannon on Wednesday 15th and Thursday 16th November in the Oak Wood Arms Hotel.
- Wednesday 15th November - 11:00 - 14:00 & 16:00 - 19:30
- Thursday 16th November - 09:00 - 15:00
At Ryanair, we currently have a fleet of over 400 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft with firm orders to grow this to over 585 aircraft by 2024 as well as the introduction of the Boeing Max to the fleet.
As our business continues to grow we are expanding our team of engineers in our Dublin base to ensure the continued air worthiness of our fleet. We are currently recruiting for:
- B1 Engineers
- CAT A Engineers
Suitable candidates who join our highly skilled team will work in both line and hangar maintenance and will:
- Have a choice of a fixed roster pattern (5 on / 3 off or 4 on / 4 off) permanent nights
- Excellent salary conditions
- Staff travel benefits
- Unrivalled progression opportunities as we continue to grow.
It is preferable that candidates are type rated on the 737-800 aircraft, however a type rating can be provided for suitable candidates.
- Applicants must hold an E.U. passport with no restrictions
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Hanger and/or line experience
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment