Inflight Training Administrator
Ryanair is looking to recruit an Inflight Training Administrator to join our Inflight department. The successful candidate will be joining a team of experienced training administrators who plan the training for Ryanairs cabin crew members, reporting to the Inflight Training Safety and Compliance Manager. This is a fixed term contract.
This position is based in Ryanairs head office at Airside Business Park, Swords, Co Dublin.
We are now inviting applications for a motivated self-starter with administrative experience to apply for the position of Inflight Training Administrator.
Key Functions of this job include:
- Responsibility for co-ordinating all cabin crew training courses.
- Working with training instructors and scheduling training courses.
- Rostering and co-ordinating instructors’ duties.
- Responsible for all training records to ensure IAA / EASA requirements are met.
- Working in partnership with various training schools.
- Liaising with Inflight managers to ensure staffing levels are maintained.
- Responsible for compiling various daily/weekly/monthly reports for the Inflight department
- Booking of flights / hotels / car hire etc for instructors and crews
- Administration of our paperless records system
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Windows Literacy(Microsoft Office, Word ,Excel)
- The ability to work in a pressurised environment
- The ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to change quickly
- Previous airline experience would be an advantage but is not required.