BI Data Warehouse Developer
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Travel Labs Poland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryanair. Travel Labs Poland opened a new digital hub in Wroclaw in December 2015. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
We’re looking for someone who is passionate about developing innovative Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse solutions that not only meet, but exceed our business user’s expectations. You will be comfortable working in a data environment that is complex, varied, fast-paced, and challenging. You’ll be able to deliver exceptional BI/DW solutions at pace, whilst also keeping one eye on the big picture to ensure that our solutions are scalable and sustainable into the future.
- 4+ years BI/DW experience with proven record in delivering enterprise-scale BI/DW solutions within a complex operating environment
- MS BI stack experience essential - SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Excellent SQL skills, with data warehouse, data modelling and/or cube development expertise
- .Net/Java programming experience (or similar)
- Experience of the Hadoop ecosystem would be beneficial
- Experience with other BI solutions (e.g. QlikView/Tableau/MicroStrategy) would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of advanced Analytics techniques (Data-Mining, Machine Learning, etc.) would be advantageous
- Knowledge of DW/Hadoop hardware design/performance tuning would be advantageous
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to multi-task / balance conflicting priorities and work to tight deadlines
- A primary degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Previous experience in an aviation/travel or digital/e-Commerce environment would be highly advantageous