Ryanair Labs Poland
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Travel Labs Poland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryanair. Travel Labs Poland a new digital hub in Wroclaw opened in December 2015. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
We want the very best talent to join our team and we are seeking out a number of IT specialists for the following positions:
- Scrum Masters –Opportunity for a scrum master role within an agile team. Previous experience in a similar role for a software development team applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory in an Agile environment is essential.
- Java Developers –Design and deliver cutting edge solutions for enterprise applications. Must be proficient in Java and be experienced in modern programming Java frameworks e.g. Spring framework.
- .NET Developers – Design and deliver end to end solutions for software applications, create robust high-volume production applications.. Must be proficient in .NET, C#.
- Business Analysts – Work with multiple stakeholders across the business to gather and document project requirements and assist in the development process of our website in an agile environment. Strong experience in process design and business analysis is essential.
- QA Engineers - Define, write and execute test cases against all software under test, identifying problems before they become operational issues. Experience testing Web Browser based applications for high volume, high availability e-commerce based web sites is beneficial. Use cutting edge automation tools and be a part of cutting edge product deliveries.
- UI Developers - Design user journeys and experiences to deliver an excellent customer usability and experience across our software. Working closely with our frontend development and product team to develop, modify and support our website, internal airline software products and user interfaces across all channels. UI/UX experience is a must, with graphic optimisation and expert level knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Adobe Experience Managers (AEM) - Develop and enhance content-managed sites to support large scale websites, third-party integrations and other web services and solutions. Knowledge of Content Management System architecture, development and deployment is required. Experience with AEM 6, AEM Touch UI (CQ5) and proficiency in Java and Maven is essential.
- IT Graduates - With a strong interest in and awareness of technology and innovation and the ability to work efficiently as part of a team in a demanding but rewarding environment.
Working in Travel Labs Poland is an opportunity to join our digital development team. We want employees who are motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive digital transformation. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced development environment is essential. You will be joining Travel Labs Poland at an exciting time with an ambitious road map to become digital leaders and pioneers. The work that you do will be seen by the millions of customers across Europe!
Travel Labs Poland offers great promotional opportunities, and competitive salaries. You will be encouraged and given the opportunity to discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to enhance the online customer experience.
If you think you have the skills, talent and creativity to enhance our Development team you should apply now! Join us and change the way Europe travels!!