Ryanair Labs Poland
Ryanair Labs Wrocław is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Wrocław, Dublin and Madrid, creating Europe's Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we want to hear from the best IT developers Wroclaw has to offer to join our Travel Labs.
We want the very best talent to join our team and we are seeking out a number of IT Specialists for the following positions:
- Scrum Masters –Opportunity for a scrum master role within an agile team. Previous experience in a similar role for a software development team applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory in an Agile environment is essential.
- Java Developers –Design and deliver cutting edge solutions for enterprise applications. Must be proficient in Java and be experienced in modern programming Java frameworks e.g. Spring framework.
- .NET Developers – Design and deliver end to end solutions for software applications, create robust high-volume production applications.. Must be proficient in .NET, C#.
- Business Analysts – Work with multiple stakeholders across the business to gather and document project requirements and assist in the development process of our website in an agile environment. Strong experience in process design and business analysis is essential.
- QA Engineers - Define, write and execute test cases against all software under test, identifying problems before they become operational issues. Experience testing Web Browser based applications for high volume, high availability e-commerce based web sites is beneficial. Use cutting edge automation tools and be a part of cutting edge product deliveries.
- UI Developers - Design user journeys and experiences to deliver an excellent customer usability and experience across our software. Working closely with our frontend development and product team to develop, modify and support our website, internal airline software products and user interfaces across all channels. UI/UX experience is a must, with graphic optimisation and expert level knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Adobe Experience Managers (AEM) - Develop and enhance content-managed sites to support large scale websites, third-party integrations and other web services and solutions. Knowledge of Content Management System architecture, development and deployment is required. Experience with AEM 6, AEM Touch UI (CQ5) and proficiency in Java and Maven is essential.
- IT Graduates - With a strong interest in and awareness of technology and innovation and the ability to work efficiently as part of a team in a demanding but rewarding environment.
Working in Ryanair Labs Wrocław is an opportunity to join our digital development team. We want employees who are motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive digital transformation. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced development environment is essential. You will be joining Ryanair Labs Wrocła at an exciting time with an ambitious road map to become digital leaders and pioneers. The work that you do will be seen by the millions of customers across Europe!
Ryanair Labs Wrocław offers great promotional opportunities, and competitive salaries. You will be encouraged and given the opportunity to discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to enhance the online customer experience.
If you think you have the skills, talent and creativity to enhance our Development team you should apply now! Join us and change the way Europe travels!!
- Contract of employment
- Flight tickets discount
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Brand new office in the city center
- Amazing atmosphere