Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Training Instructor to join their team.
Reporting to the Training Manager you will be employed on a Fixed Term Contract with responsibility to design, develop, deliver and co-ordinate best of-class personal effectiveness training to all departments and teams within the Customer Service / Front of House Operations/ Inflight and Sales Distribution Centres of Ryanair and its Out-Sourcing partners.
Duties will include:
- Work with Training Manager to plan and organise personal effectiveness training calendar to fulfil training needs of relevant divisions through Ryanair’s extensive network.
- Research and design effective training material/ modules to meet identified needs within the overall operation.
- Deliver specified effective training programmes and improve operational efficiency.
- Source and manage relationships with Ryanair’s 3rd party partners.
- Carry out classroom assessments to ensure skills are acquired during training.
- Work with Training Manager and other departmental heads to review personal effectiveness programmes across the network to identify opportunities to streamline programmes and achieve consistency.
- Work with Training Manager and use an established evaluation method to prove the effectiveness of learning and development activity.
- Based on evaluation outcomes amend training intervention effective programme designs and deliveries.
- Work with Training Manager on key strategic cross-functional programmes.
- Work with the training administration to ensure that training is tracked and that classroom administration functions effectively.
- Extensive travel will be required conducting training and audits across the network and at designated training venues.
- The provision of support at airport/ Base launches and with changes to GHA contractual agreements.
- Presents credible image as personal effectiveness trainer with good leadership and organisational skills.
- Work co-operatively and productively with team
- Sustain enthusiasm and commitment to the achievement of tasks and business goals in a continuously changing environment
- Always put customers first by striving to meet/exceed expectations and delivering a high quality professional service.
- Have well-developed interpersonal skills and an ability to deal with training groups at all levels.
- Have a high energy level and an ability to work in a flexible-working environment.
- Self-starter who will be able to work on own initiative with minimum direction following an induction period.
- Excellent communication, planning, organisational and administrative skills.
- Results focussed, target driven, working on own initiative.
Ideally you will also:
- Airport Operations background – Ticket Desk, Arrivals, Check-in
- Some training experiences/ coaching/ 1 -2-1.
- Experience in instructional design distinct advantage.
- Leadership or management experience also an advantage.
- Knowledge of a European Language an advantage
- Full Drivers Licence also an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.