Materials Planning and Progress Manager
Ryanair is currently recruiting for Materials Planning & Progress Manager to join our team.
Assisting all stores in our network to ensure the smooth running of our Operation, the successful candidate will liaise with suppliers and work closely with the planning department to ensure parts are are delivered to meet our requirements and available as required.
With a current fleet of over 430 aircraft across 87 bases throughout Europe and orders to grow this to over 580 aircraft by 2024, this is an excellent opportunity to join Europes leasing airline.
- Managing and controlling all parts with planned maintenance activity.
- Working closely with the planning department to ensure parts are available as required.
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure parts are delivered to meet our requirements.
- Managing all component forecast requirements.
- Assisting in the controlling of costs associated with our spare part requirements.
- Liaising with all Engineering Departments on Material requirements
- Liaising with Duty Materials and Maintenance Control to identify part requirements.
- Acting as Materials focal within Engineering is relation to Tech Delays..
- Assisting in developing a short, medium and long term part forecast platform in conjunction with Engineering and IT.
- Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by Management.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience in negotiating at senior level.
- Excellent numerical ability and contract experience.
- A sound knowledge of computer systems
- The ability to work on own initiative
- A mature sense of judgement
- Be highly organised and have the ability to handle a wide variety of tasks in a highly pressurised environment.
- Proven computer skills and be an effective communicator