Tooling Person STN
Tooling Control Personnel
Ryanair is officially the Number 1 International Airline and operates more than 2000 flights per day from 87 Bases across Europe and North Africa with 1800+ Low Fare Routes across 33 countries, connecting 205 destinations.
Ryanair currently operates a fleet of 410 Boeing 737-800 Aircraft with deliveries of an additional 50 brand new Aircraft in 2018 alone. Ryanair currently works with a team of more than 13,000 skilled professionals and expects to carry many more passengers in 2018 than the 129 million passengers that used Europe’s largest Airline in 2017.
Ryanair and our Engineering partners are inviting applications for a Tooling Control Personnel to be based at Stansted Airport, with the Role requiring an oversight of the UK Engineering Outstations Ryanair Bases in the UK and Europe.
Ryanair boasts a state of the art five bay hangar facility in the UK, multiple flight simulators and excellent training facilities. With a fleet of 546 aircraft by 2024, including the introduction of the Boeing Max, we offer the best career opportunities and progression in the industry.
We invite applications to take the lead role in tooling control at Stansted Airport. The role will require shift work.
- The role is to actively oversee and manage tooling control in Hangar 10, STN Line and STN Main Stores.
- Ensure tooling is correctly booked out before use and returned to its correct location when it is finished with.
- Actively manage the issue and return of tooling shipped throughout the Ryanair European network.
- Be responsible for ensuring tooling is returned for calibration/proof testing as applicable before it is timex.
- Be responsible for carrying out re-life inspections of tooling as applicable.
- Arrange tooling repairs as required for any unserviceable items.
- Liaise closely with Tech Services Engineering Tooling department.
- Ensure our computer system (AMOS) reflects the correct physical stock levels.
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential
- Must have full UK Driving Licence
- Flexible approach to working in fast chancing environment
- Good computer literacy
- All applicants must have an unrestricted right to work and live in the EU.
If you feel that you can deliver in this exciting hands-on role with Ryanair or one of our engineering partners, then we want to hear from you.