B1 Aircraft Engineer - Berlin Schonefeld
Are you looking for an engineering position that offers a competitive salary, comprehensive training and great opportunities for promotion? Then why not apply for an engineering position to work on Ryanair 737-800 series aircraft delivered through our professional engineering service providers? To provide engineering support to our client Ryanair, Excel Aviation, is now inviting applications for B1 and Cat A Engineers preferably with a certification on the B737 - 800 rating to be positioned at our clients bases in Germany.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 85 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 350 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 315 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Working as the shift leader and/or A-check Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the line maintenance operation on the Ryanair fleet of Boeing 737-700/-800 and Learjet 45 in Germany and will hold all company approvals as a B1 Engineer for:
- Engine High power run
- Engine CFM56-7 Borescope insp.
- Test flight following maintenance activities
- Dangerous good carriage qualification etc.
- Station Leader supporting stores and tooling requirements
- Special training on aircraft electrical systems Troubleshooting and defect rectification
- AOG support in European Outstations on request
- Applicants for certifying engineer positions should hold a JAR 66 B1 license on the Boeing 737-800.
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
- Willing to work shift
- Ability to meet the criteria to hold a airside pass to work in restricted areas