Materials Progress Chaser
WAMS is currently recruiting for a Materials Progress Chaser to join their team and work with their client airline Ryanair. With a current fleet of over 400 Boeing 737-800 series aircraft and orders to grow this to over 500 by 2024 as well as the introduction of the Boeing Max to the Ryanair fleet, this is an excellent opportunity for you to work with Europes favourite airline.
To ensure sufficient supplies of spares for maintenance across our engineering bases the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting the materials department in the purchase, repair and warranty control cycle of parts in relation to fleetwide operations
- Supporting the fleet with all spares requirements
- Working closely with vendors to ensure repaired parts are returned in a timely manner
- Assisting in monitoring and controlling of the costs of the various services provided.
- Liaising with engineering departments to ensure spares requirements for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance activities are provided for.
- Liaising with stores / base engineering / technical service and technical records on all aspects of our spares requirements
- Assisting in monotoring of pre - load requirements for aircraft checks
- Assisting in the control of all spare parts
- Monitoring of delivery dates, times of incoming spare parts and advising all appropriate personnel.
- Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by management
- Highly organised with ability to multitask
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Effective communication skills
- A mature sense of judgement
- Strong keyboard skills with an emphasis on accuracy
- Relevant computerskills
- Previous experience an advantage