Engine Workshop Mechanic - Stansted
SAMS (Stansted Aircraft Maintenance Services) is currently recruiting for an Engine Workshop Mechanic to join their team and work with their client airline, Ryanair.
The role is to oversee and supervise the functions of the STN Engine Bay storage area.
- Oversee delivery and collection of engines
- Perform inspections of incoming engines and generate the required paperwork (Forms RA 810 & RA381)
- Perform engine preservation work, occasional component replacements and complete the required paperwork.
- Assist and supervise personnel from external companies should they perform work on spare engines (QEC, Component replacements etc)
- Actively manage and record any robberies from spare engines
- Liaise closely with the Powerplant Dept in Tech Services and ensure all AMOS WO’s are closed in a timely manner and any other internal paperwork is complete.
- Ensure day to day housekeeping in and around the engine bay is of a sufficient standard.
- Ensure engine stands are free of damage and correct complement of engine stand accessories are present and in good condition (engine to stand attach fitting, steering bars etc)
- Mechanical Engineering background essential.
- Previous experience working with Turbine Engines and advantage (QEC Swap)
- Good Communication skills
- Must be computer literate
- Good English both written and spoken
- Must have Full Driving Licence
- Applicants must have an unrestricted right to live and work in the Europe