UX Prototype Developer- HTML/CSS
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 116m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 84 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of 330 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 350 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Travel Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Wroclaw, creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we want to hear from the best Digital people Madrid has to offer to join our Travel Labs.
We are looking for talented UX prototype developer to join our new digital team. In this role you will work closely with our design and product team to develop new prototypes to exhibition changes to the website under the direction of the UX team.
We want someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive digital transformation. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced retail environment is essential. You will be joining Ryanair at an exciting time with an ambitious roadmap to become digital leaders and pioneers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Improving user interfaces across the Ryanair.com platform
- Creating design prototypes, including graphic design, site navigation and layout of content
- Driver of best practice design methods that deliver optimised user experience
- Assisting analysts and business stakeholders in shaping, estimating and planning new requirements
- Participating in regular showcases of new work to the product owners and business stakeholders
- Striving for continuous improvement within the team
Here’s what we’d like to see:
- Strong user experience focus
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross – browser and cross – platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc)
- Expert knowledge of building high performing and available websites and how to apply page performance optimisation techniques
- Exposure or appreciation of agile development practices
- Passionate about user experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- IT Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- 2 -3 years’ experience in a fast paced commercial environment