Payroll Shared Service Centre Manager
Travel Labs Poland is seeking to recruit a Payroll Shared Service Manager to lead its Payroll team based in Wroclaw. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and ambitious candidate to lead and develop a payroll team handling domestic Polish payrolls together with the coordination and management of a number of international payrolls across the IT and Aviation sectors.
- Day to Day planning to ensure efficient running of our payroll operation. ·
- Provide hands on support and guidance to the Payroll Analysts and Specialists and ensure cross training is carried out to safeguard operations within the team. ·
- Manage the team’s performance; ensure direct reports meet their individual deadlines and perform tasks to established standards.
- Take timely actions to coach, develop, and train direct reports in order to allow them to fulfil their responsibilities and achieve/exceed required competencies. ·
- In conjunction with key stakeholders throughout the business continually develop and improve procedures, controls and workflows for the shared service payroll activities in order to achieve the established objectives and ensure best practice is observed. ·
- Ensure accurate and timely bi-directional flow of data between payroll, related systems and internal stakeholders. · Assist the Head of Group Payroll with the review and
- management of the Group’s third party outsourced payroll processing relationships and lead the transition of supplier interactions from the Dublin office to Wroclaw. ·
- Partner with other business areas (HR, IT, Tax, Finance) to provide expertise and data needed to complete reporting, budgeting and audit responsibilities. ·
- Assist with the implementation of new systems and existing system upgrades. ·
- Day to day maintenance and UAT of payroll IT systems in conjunction with IT and end users to ensure all relevant releases are updated. ·
- Keeping up to date with Polish legislative changes to ensure adequate planning is in place to meet changing requirements. · Adhoc duties as required by the needs of the business.
- 5+ year’s payroll or financial management experience with a proven track record of leading, developing and motivating a team within a fast paced and demanding environment.
- The Candidate should demonstrate:- A high degree of initiative.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; Strong time management;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team and on solo projects; and A flexible work style and ability to adapt quickly and effectively to changing work demands.
- A high level of IT competency and a proven track record of overseeing multiple payroll systems and managing the implementation of system upgrades (in conjunction with vendors).
- Advanced Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Competitive salary
- Sport card (Multisport Plus)
- Private Healthcare
- Flight ticket discount
- Wide range of projects