CAT A - Italy
South East Aviation Services S.r.l. (SEAS) is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy.
SEAS are currently recruiting for CAT A Mechanics to be based in Italy.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 360 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 305 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 11,500 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and an industry leading 31-year safety record.
We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine. The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
- Must be an EASA Part 66 qualified Cat A License holder as a minimum.
- Boeing aircraft experience an advantage
- Self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision.
- Hangar and/or Line experienced.
- Willing to do shift work and nights.
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU.
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment.
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Good computer literacy.
If you meet the above criteria and have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!