Recruiter (Temporal, 9 meses)
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 119m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of 330 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 350 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we are opening an new office in the heart of Madrid City Centre and want to hire an in-house recruiter on an initial 9 month contract with a view to extending to a permanent position.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team.
The role of In-House recruiter at Ryanair is anything but boring and will give you exposure to many areas of the business. We work in a fast paced, ever changing industry and we are looking to recruit an ambitious candidate who is looking to make a different and become a real recruitment business partner.
- Partner with hiring managers to deliver a high quality recruitment service
- Networking and pipelining future talent
- Branding, social media
- Selling the Ryanair success story to prospective candidates
- Taking part in interviews with hiring candidates
- Project based work
- Reporting of recruitment activity
- Desire to work in a fast paced, innovative environment
- Thinks outside the box
- Is bored of working in a conventional working environment
- Have a minimum of 1 years recruitment experience, either agency or in-house
- Team player
- Has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English