SVQ B1 Lead Aircraft Mechanic
Ryanair is Europe’s favorite low fares airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 68 bases, across 1,600 low fare routes, connecting 186 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
With a recent announcement for 180 new aircraft Ryanair is expanding its engineering facilities throughout its extensive European network.
To provide engineering support, Ryanair Technics operated by JC Aircraft Maintenance, is inviting applications for B1 Lead Aircraft Mechanic to join our Heavy Maintenance team in Seville. This is an excellent opportunity to work with Europe’s leading airline and to work in an exciting and ever changing environment. We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine.
The successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Supervision of Mechanic Manpower
- Allocation and prioritization of tasks and management of technical jobs
- Ordering A/C spares
- Organize and evaluation repairs
- Assist the zone supervisors
- Ensure work documentation is completed correctly in accordance with maintenance and company procedures
- Ensure that company regulations and instructions are enforced
- Ensure the work area and environment are kept clean and tidy at all times
- Supervise apprentices and trainee mechanics
- Any other duties as assigned by management/supervisor
- Previous maintenance experience on B737-800 is highly desirable
- Experienced in all zones on the aircraft
- Willing to work shifts (including nights)
- Must be an EASA Part 66 qualified Cat A License holder as a minimum.
- 1 – 2 years live aircraft maintenance experience ideally in B737-800, preferably hangar based
- Previous experience supervising/managing a team would be an advantage
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Proven organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment
- Location: Seville
- Employment type: Full-time
- Remuneration: In accordance with experience