Aircraft Appearance Supervisor
SAMS (Stansted Aircraft Maintenance Systems) are currently recruiting for an Aircraft Appearance Supervisor to be based at Stansted Airport.
The successful candidate will be working in co-operation with our client airline Ryanair, Europe's number one low fares airline. If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 420 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 280 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
Duties will include:
- Projects as specified by the Aircraft Appearance Manager
- Assisting with training, recruitment, and travel arrangements.
- Oversight of internal/external materials to support aircraft appearance tasks.
- Roster and manpower reviews
- Daily communication with third party contractors and internal departments.
- Assist in authorisation of invoices
- Oversight of aircraft appearance tasks across Ryanair bases to maintain the highest standards
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- The ability to handle multiple priorities
- Full computer literacy with experience of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook and Internet Explorer)
- Previous experience of AMOS advantageous but not essential
- Fluent English
- Experienced in managing people
- The unrestricted right to work and travel in the EU