B1 Fiumicino - FCO
SEAS (South East Aviation Services ) engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Italy is currently looking for a B1 Engineer to be based in Fiumicino Airport Italy .
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 106m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 81 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of 330 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 350 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,600 daily flights from 72 bases, connecting 189 destinations in 30 countries and operating a fleet of more than 300 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. Ryanair currently has a team of more than 9,500 highly skilled aviation professionals, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
- Must hold a current EASA B1 License
- Must be currently approved on Boeing 737 – 800 aircraft
- Must be flexible
- Must be willing to work shifts
- Must be able to work and travel within the EU.
- We require self-motivated individuals who are able to work without direct supervision
- Excellent spoken & written English is essential.
- Boeing aircraft experience
- Hangar and/or Line experienced
- Flexible approach to working in fast changing environment
- Good computer literacy
If you have the energy and commitment to join our exciting organization, then we want to hear from you!