Senior BI Developer
Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionised the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 120 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Travel Labs Spain is a new digital hub in Madrid, providing services for Ryanair. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
We are looking for a Senior BI Developer to work in a multi-disciplined team, working alongside Developers, Data Scientists and DBAs. The role will allow you to develop and implement wide ranging solutions for the entire business. The duties will include:
- The design, architecture, implementation and support of Ryanair applications using a variety of tools
- Participate in and/or lead the requirements, analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and support of BI technology solutions.
- Conduct ETL, Data Warehouse Modelling, OLAP, processes documentation and BI solution delivery
- Provide recommendations to improve system functionality and processes within the BI environment.
This role requires a person with the ability to work on their own, or as part of a larger group to deliver best in class BI tools for a dynamic company. You shouldn’t be afraid to try new solutions or technologies in order to solve a problem – we encourage people to use their initiative to solve anything that comes their way.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 5 Years BI experience with solid understanding of data warehouse, BI architecture and related concepts
- Experience with Data Warehouse Dimension/Relational modelling and Cube development
- ETL programming skills, including experience with large code bases, complex data structures, and a variety of BI development tools
- Microsoft Technology stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS)
- Programming knowledge using APIs for Data Integrations with C#, SOAP/REST, etc.,
- Experience with AWS a plus
Our tech stack includes (but isn’t limited to):
- MS SQL Server 2016
- QlikView, Tableau, Power BI
- Hadoop (HDFS, Spark, Impala, Hive, Cloudera)
- Couchbase, MongoDB
- Java, Python, Scala, R
- AWS (S3, EC2, ECS, Lambda, EMR, RedShift), Docker, Elastic Search, Kibana,)