.NET Developer - Wrocław
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 81 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Travel Labs Poland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryanair and has opened a new digital hub in Wroclaw. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
Are you looking for a job to take your career to the next level.
We are currently building a team of highly experienced, cross-functional developers where software craftsmanship is core.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new green field large enterprise application.
The application is being developed using the latest lean-agile techniques, continuous delivery and fully automated cloud based infrastructure as code.
We also employ a number of XP practices including strict TDD and regular pair programming.
Your responsibilities as a .NET Desktop Developer will include
- Develop high quality, well-factored code using TDD
- Write integration and UI automation tests
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, disparate user groups / development teams to help gather requirements.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system issues when required
Here's what we're looking for
- Object Orientation and Design Patterns
- Experience or a strong desire to work with TDD (test driven development).
- Following the Red
- Green, Refactor steps, with the goal of grow the solution design through tests
- Want to work in a project where agile
- DevOps, CI (continuous integration) and CD (continuous delivery) are taken seriously
- Good agile knowledge
Here's what would be nice to have
- DDD (Domain Driven Design) or Microservices
- Azure experience
- NServiceBus, RabbitMq
- SQL Server
- NHibernate or Entity Framework
- XAML experience
- Flight tickets discount
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Privilege of creative tax