Customer Insight & Digital Reporting Manager
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 139m guests p.a. on more than 2,000 daily flights from 86 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 37 states on a fleet of over 450 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 210 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 14,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and extending an industry leading 33 year safety record.
Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around at very low fares. The company has revolutionised the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 120 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art Digital & IT innovation hub creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers.Our Digital Department is made up of a mix of Design, Product and Marketing professionals. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals to work in a fast-paced customer focused ecommerce environment.
We are looking for someone with a strong customer data analysis background to join our Digital Leadership team, reporting directly to our Digital Director. This position will work in a multi-disciplined team, working alongside marketing professionals who will own their work from the initial idea to the final implementation. You will work closely with the Digital team to identify high value customer segments and track performance of key digital initiatives. You will have a deep understanding of Ryanair customers and how they drive business performance. You will be a key point of contact within Digital for our Insight and Business Intelligence departments.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Evaluate and monitor engagement and conversion KPIs.
- Prioritise department insight requirements and be a core point of contact for the Insight and Business Intelligence teams.
- Detailed analysis of our customer base and measurement and tracking based on RFM.
- Support the delivery of daily and weekly reporting. Interpret business meaning and recommendations from the reporting.
- Scope and maintain Tableau and Adobe Analytics dashboards with insight analysts/BI to aid the timely delivery of reports.
- Evaluate marketing actions and initiatives, working closely with the Insight team to fully understand what actions that are taking place and how they should be measured.
- Work closely with the customer analytics, web analytics and market research areas of the insight team to generate joined-up insights, so that the right changes are made to the customer experience.
- Understand all of the data sources that are available and how to query them.
- 2-5 years commercial experience in an customer analytical role.
- Understanding of programming languages for data analysis (e.g. SQL, R, Python, SAS).
- Usage of advanced reporting and analytics tools (e.g. Tableau) for creating dashboards and data visualisations.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools is desirable e.g. Adobe, Google Analytics etc.
- Experience of modelling, visualising and interpreting data and effectively communicating this to help inform business decisions.
- Experience with Microsoft office suite and very strong excel skills.
- Highly numerate, with a desire to understand customer behaviour through data.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to work on technical projects proactively.
- Attention to detail and good time management and prioritisation skills a must.
- Strong presenation and communciation skills a must.