Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Treasury Manager to join our Finance department.
Working as part of a team you will assist the Group Treasurer and Deputy Treasurer in all areas of the Front Office including the following:
- Cash management and investment of the group’s cash balances (currently in excess of €3.5bn)
- Forecasting of cash and financing requirements over short, medium and long term horizons
- Ensuring that future sources of financing are available as required for the group’s ongoing capital expenditure programme (via structured finance, debt capital markets, bank finance, etc.)
- Managing financial risk, including market risk (foreign exchange, commodity and interest rate risk), credit risk and liquidity risk
- Trading financial instruments and derivatives required to manage such risks
- Managing the organisation’s ongoing debt repayments
- Improving efficiency of processes and effectiveness of controls
- Analysing and enhancing treasury processes, and designing and implementing new processes
- Acting as subject matter expert and assisting with treasury systems enhancements, upgrades and maintenance
- Ensuring compliance with treasury policies and procedures
- Relationship management for banks, other financial institutions, debt investors, rating agencies, etc.
- Management reporting
- Financial reporting and hedge accounting
- Ad-hoc projects and duties
- Appropriately qualified in treasury (e.g. ACT qualifications), finance (e.g. CFA) or accounting (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
- Relevant work experience in treasury, banking or related fields.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, strong interpersonal skills and excellent communications skills.
- Strong IT skills, including experience with a recognised treasury management system, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is desirable.