Training Instructor - Front of House
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Training Instructor.
As part of our continued expansion as we prepare to increase our fleet of over 416 aircraft to over 580 aircraft by 2024, we are currently seeking a Training Instructor to join our Ground Operations team. Reporting to the Training Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Training delivery to staff and handling agents primarily in Dublin and across the network.
- Operational response team, leading the launch of new airports and bases and driving improvement in underperforming locations
- Provides operational support at outstations during times of disruption or strikes.
Duties will include:
- Work with Training Manager to plan and organise personal effectiveness training calendar to fulfil training needs to relevant divisions through Ryanair extensive network.
- Research and design effective training material/modules to meet identified needs within the overall operation.
- Deliver specified effective training programmes and improves operational efficiency.
- Source and manage relationships with Ryanair’s 3rd party partners.
- Carry out classroom assessments to ensure skills are acquired during training.
- Work with Training Manager and other departmental heads to review personal effectiveness programmes across networks to identify opportunities to streamline programmes and achieve consistency.
- Work with Training Manager and use an established evaluation method to prove the effectiveness of learning and development activity.
- Based on evaluation outcomes amend training intervention effective programme designs and deliveries.
- Work with Training Manager on key strategic cross-functional programmes.
- Work with training administration to ensure that training is tracked and that classroom administration functions effectively.
- Extensive travel will be required conducting training and audits across the network and at designated training venues.
- The provision of support at airport/ base launches and with changes to GHA contractual agreements.
- Develop and maintain training manuals and presentations- compile policy memos and functionality procedures.
- Conduct system testing and identify potential barriers to User efficiency.
- Administrates Totara Learning Management System including course creation and enrolment-currently 5.000 students enrolled.
- Airport Operations background – Ticket Desk, Arrivals, Check-in
- Coaching Skills an advantage.
- Instructional techniques skills an advantage.
- Leadership or management experience also an advantage.
- Knowledge of a European language an advantage
- Full drivers licence also an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.