Head of Ground Operations - Ryanair Sun
HEAD OF GROUND OPERATIONS
We are currently looking to recruit a Head of Ground Operations who will be based at The Ryanair Sun Headquarters in Warsaw.
Reporting to the CEO, The Head of Ground Operations will be responsible for the oversight of the ground operations at Ryanair Sun Bases and airports the aircraft serve.
- Responsibility for all aspects of base / airports set-up and on-going compliance with approved Ryanair Sun ground operational and administrative procedures.
- Ensuring that infrastructural, contractual and operational requirements and performance targets are achieved in compliance with the highest standards of safety.
- Ensuring optimum punctuality, customer service and cost-efficiency standards are met.
- Liaising with airport authorities and ground handling agencies to ensure a safe, efficient operation is established and maintained.
- Responsible for negotiating contracts with ground agents.
- Ensure the provision of all manuals under his or her responsibility are up to date and acceptable to the Polish CAA.
- Minimum of 5 years Ground Operations senior management experience.
- Proven track record of operating to tight deadlines.
- Excellent report writing and Microsoft Office skills.
- Fluent in Polish and English.
- EU Passport holder.
- Will have knowledge and sufficient experience to take on role of nominated Post Holder.
Closing date for applications – Wednesday 12th April.