Flight Operations Performance Engineer - Graduate Trainee
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 130m p.a. on more than 2,100 daily flights from 87 bases, a fleet of 402 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 350 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 200m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 14,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Due to our continued growth we are currently looking to recruit a Flight Operations Performance Engineer – Graduate Trainee to be based at our offices in London Stansted Airport.
As a Flight Operations Performance Engineer – Graduate Traineeyour primary role will be assist the duty Flight Operations Performance Engineer in the support of the Ryanair fleet, flight crew and internal departments including Aircraft Performance, Airfield Evaluation and Briefing, Electronic Flight Bag (EFB) Maintenance and Weight & Balance.
A unique opportunity exists for an exceptional candidate to join our Flight Operations Performance Engineering team. To be successful in this role you will need to be a quick learner with excellent organisational, numerical and analytical ability and strong attention to detail.
Reporting to the Flight Operations Performance Engineering Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- The monitoring and evaluation of AIS and aeronautical publication revisions
- Performance, Airfield Briefing and Mass & Balance documentation maintenance.
- Administration and maintenance of EFB (Electronic Flight Bag) applications.
- Airport and runway obstacle analyses and the production and maintenance of take-off and landing performance data.
- Daily NOTAM watch
- Degree in Aeronautical Engineering or related field
- Highly computer literate.
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills.
- Team oriented with excellent time management skills and the ability to self-manage achieving high levels of accuracy, productivity and efficiency.