Title: Treasury Analyst / Treasury Senior Analyst
Ryanair Head Office, Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland
The Treasury Analyst is a key role in Ryanair’s Treasury department. The role will report directly to the Group Treasurer and will assist the Group Treasurer and Deputy Treasurer in all aspects of the Front Office activities in the world’s largest international airline. Responsibilities include the following:
- Cash management and investment of the group’s cash balances (currently in excess of €3.5bn)
- Forecasting of cash and financing requirements over short, medium and long term horizons
- Helping ensure that future sources of financing are available as required for the group’s ongoing capital expenditure programme (via structured finance, debt capital markets, bank finance, etc.)
- Managing financial risk, including market risk (foreign exchange, commodity and interest rate risk), credit risk and liquidity risk
- Trading financial instruments and the derivatives required to manage such risks
- Managing the organisation’s ongoing debt repayments
- Improving efficiency of processes and effectiveness of controls
- Analysing and enhancing treasury processes, and designing and implementing new processes
- Acting as subject matter expert and assisting with treasury systems enhancements, upgrades and maintenance
- Ensuring compliance with treasury policies and procedures
- Relationship management for banks, other financial institutions, debt investors, rating agencies, etc.
- Management reporting
- Financial reporting and hedge accounting
- Ad-hoc projects and duties
- Appropriately qualified in treasury (e.g. ACT qualifications), finance (e.g. CFA) or accounting (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA).
- Relevant work experience in treasury, banking or related fields.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of initiative, strong interpersonal skills and excellent communications skills.
- Strong IT skills, including experience with a recognised treasury management system, Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is desirable.
Competitive salary – including bonus and airline benefits.