Ryanair Rooms Insight Analyst
ABOUT THE ROLE
Ryanair is already the world’s most visited airline website with the largest CRM database. Having recently launched Travel Credit, which gives customers who book accommodation 10% back in credit to spend on flights, there are major plans to develop the Ryanair platform further. In this role you will work within the Insight team that supports Marketing and Digital Experience. You will identify and communicate insight that helps improve the customer experience and engagement with Ryanair Rooms, to help Ryanair on its journey toward becoming the Amazon of Travel.
- Evaluate and monitor engagement and conversion KPIs for rooms and travel credit. Understand the process taken to get these numbers.
- Support the delivery of daily and weekly reporting. Interpret business meaning and recommendations from the reporting.
- Develop and maintain Tableau and Adobe Analytics dashboards to aid the timely delivery of reports.
- Evaluate marketing actions and initiatives, working closely with the digital experience team to fully understand what actions that are taking place and how they should be measured.
- Perform deep dives that help us understand customer behaviour. Work closely with the customer analytics, web analytics and market research areas of the insight team to generate joined-up insights, so that the right changes are made to the customer experience.
- Work closely with the Insight team to develop targeting and personalisation models and plans. Suggest how these should be deployed into the CRM programme and test their effectiveness.
- Understand all of the data sources that are available and how to query them. Work with BI to ensure that the data is captured from the system in the right format.
- 2-5 years commercial experience in an analytical role.
- Highly skilled and experienced in programming languages for data analysis (e.g. SQL, R, Python, SAS).
- Usage of advanced reporting and analytics tools (e.g. Tableau) for creating dashboards and data visualisations.
- Knowledge of web analytics tools is desirable e.g. Adobe, Google Analytics, Coremetrics etc. (ideally within online ecommerce).
- Experience of modelling, visualising and interpreting data and effectively communicating this to help inform business decisions.
- Degree in a technical subject (maths, engineering, computer studies, economics).
- Experience with Microsoft office suite and very strong excel skills.
- Highly numerate, with a desire to understand customer behaviour through data.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated, with the ability to work on technical projects proactively.
- Attention to detail and good time management and prioritisation skills a must.
- Competitive Salary
- Sport card and healthcare
- Discounted air travel from day one