Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionised the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 120 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
Travel Labs Poland,a Ryanair company is dedicated to hiring the best IT talent that Poland has to offer, where software developers can have the freedom to work on game changing projects that will have an impact on our business from day one. Whether it is a new tool for pilots or a new product for our website, you won’t be bored and we will keep you busy, after all, we are Europe’s favourite airline and we have the most visited travel website in Europe.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to translate strategic initiatives into project requirements.
- Translate high-level business requirements into user stories and work as part of agile development team to deliver new products.
- Work with product owners to develop and prioritise product backlog
- Work closely with scrum masters to ensure requirements are managed in a manner that ensures agile best practices are maintained.
- Strong experience of Process Design and Business Analysis
- At least 3 years of developing requirements and creating user stories
- Experience of working in agile teams, responsive to changing business priorities
- Experience of working on major customer facing websites an advantage
- Strong Communicating and Influencing skills
- Experience of Stakeholder Management
- Strong motivated self starter with a desire to progress their career as part of our ambitious growth strategy.
- Competitive salary
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Flight tickets discount