Graduate Training Co-ordinator - Flight Operations
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Training Co-ordinator / SIM Planner to join their Flight Operations team.
Based in our training facility in East Midlands, you will work as part of a team responsible for scheduling training for our pilots based throughout our European network.
As a simulator planner you will gain experience across a wide range of flight operations activities. This role is suitable for recent graduates who are keen to learn and can work in a busy environment.
The successful candidate will be ensuring high utilisation of £40 million of training equipment. You will collaborate with airline colleagues to get the right people trained at the right time. This is an exciting way to gain a thorough grounding in Ryanair’s flight operations training.
You will be responsible for:
- Working in a team of training coordinators and interacting with other units within Ryanair.
- Scheduling of pilot training activities (primarily initial, recurrent and upgrade simulator training) and maintenance of pilot training records.
- The administration of data and training documents as well as the tracking of errors.
- Booking and organization of travel (car hire, flights) and accommodation for instructors and trainees.
- Administration of training and flight crew records in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Rostering of training and flight duties to Ryanair pilots.
- Ensure that scheduling and rostering processes are compliant with all industry regulations.
- Candidates must be able to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and be able to multi task
- Candidates should be self starters and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates will have proven data entry, PC, and administrative skills.
- Candidates with previous experience in the aviation industry or in crewing/ rostering or resource management preferred
- Position is suitable for candidates with a qualification in operations / logistics / aviation management.