Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering Apprenticeship 2019 - Dublin
Ryanair is currently recruiting for candidates to join their 2019 Aircraft Maintenance and Engineering Apprenticeship.
This is a structured 4 year program including both hands on and classroom based learning in conjunction with SOLAS and DIT. You will need to commit to 4 years of studying hard for your B1 or B2 modules, which are intense and do take dedication. Upon successful completion of this program, you will qualify for an EASA Part 66 Aircraft Maintenance Licence.
Based in Dublin, you will be working with highly experienced aircraft engineers in one of our biggest engineering hangars responsible for providing engineering maintenance to our fleet of over 460 Boeing 737-800 aircraft. You will also gain experience in airframe and avionics and in pre-into service checks completed on our new aircraft deliveries from Boeing as we continue to grow our fleet to over 585 aircraft by 2024. This is an excellent opportunity for successful candidates to work in an exciting, vibrant industry and obtain a recognised qualification in aircraft maintenance.
You will also be required to spend 9 months in Shannon as part of the apprenticeship for classroom based learning.
Personal Skills & Qualities
- The desire to work with your hands
- Keen interest in the Aviation industry
- Ability to be accurate and have a strong sense of responsibility
- Natural aptitude for problem-solving
- Strong practical skills - the ability to look at in dept diagrams and analyse technical information
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Excellent English – both written and verbal
- Ability to pass a full security background check
- Strong mechanical and technical aptitude
- Eligibility to live and work in Ireland
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
Please ensure to supply your Leaving Certificate results with your application.