Software Development Graduate Programme - Ryanair Labs
Ryanair has changed the face of aviation in Europe by providing low cost air travel to millions of European customers and now we want to change the world of online travel. Ryanair Labs is our digital hub which has been built to transform the digital experience of our customers as we grow from 116m to 180m customers over the next 8 years.
To meet the challenges and demands that will come with this growth, Ryanair Labs is recruiting a number of Computing, IT and Digital Graduates to work in its Software Development team based at our state of the art headquarters in Swords, Co. Dublin.
Ryanair Labs is dedicated to fostering a creative working environment and these positions will provide you with an opportunity to develop an exciting tech career and to be directly involved in work that will be seen and used by millions of Ryanair customers across Europe.
Successful applicants will participate in Ryanair Labs Graduate Programme on a 12 month fixed term contract. You will be encouraged and given the opportunity to discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to enhance Ryanair’s online customer experience. Join us at Ryanair and change the way Europe travels!!
- Graduates with a minimum of 2:1 (Honours Degree or higher qualification) in 2016 or 2017 from technology courses in:
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
- A strong interest in and awareness of technology and innovation.
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a team in a demanding but rewarding environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary in a job where innovation is encouraged and real results are delivered.
- Potential opportunities to progress into permanent roles.
- Discounted travel on Ryanair flights.