Materials Stores Supervisor
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Materials Stores Supervisor.
Based in our Hangar facility in Dublin Airport, the successful candidate will lead a team with responsibility for supporting the day to day Dublin operation with all parts and tooling needed.
- Leading a stores team that supports our dublin base activities.
- Managing day to day workload and priorities.
- Liasing with the hangar manager to ensure that all material tasks are properly controlled.
- Ensuring that there is a robust procedure for handling all aog requests.
- Working with the materials department to control the purchase and repair of parts.
- Working with all bases to ensure that there is control of all parts that ship throughout the network.
- Monitoring and controlling the costs of the various services provided.
- Roster control.
- Monitoring various reports to ensure all records are complete and accurate
- Actively support maintenance review meetings
- Support training requirements.
- Accomplish other such duties as may be reasonably directed by management.
- Stores experience desirable but not essential
- Leadership experience essential
- Management experience
- Ability to motivate
- The ability to organise a diverse level of tasks within the department
- The ability to work in a highly pressurised environment.
- A desire to stamp their authority on the job