Web QA Automation Engineer
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 85 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of over 371 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 293 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 119m this year to 200m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Dublin and Wroclaw, creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As a result of our continued expansion, we are opening an new office in the heart of Madrid City Centre.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Ryanair Labs Madrid is a new digital hub in Madrid, providing services for Ryanair. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
We are implementing the best Digital Experience Platform for Air Travel. We are looking for highly skilled Automation Engineers who can help us build out our Automation Infrastructure to help us release in our fast paced Agile Software Development Cycle.
We are looking for individuals who have a background in development / coding but also have a strong interest in Testing in particular Automated Testing. We believe here Automation plays a big part in how we go about our Development Cycle.
You will get to work on a varied amount of tools and languages. Build not just Automated Tests but tools that help how our Development Team test and develop. Help us performance test with the high loads Ryanair gets daily on all our platforms. Constantly solve technical issues using your automated tests on our large systems.
Ideal Candidates should be able to demonstrate
- Enthusiasm for learning new skills and adapting quickly to new technologies
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to take direction and to be able to think beyond the current set of tasks in order to effectively and fully exercise any application under test.
- The ability to lead/ mentor more junior team members and as well as be led.
- Good problem definition and analysis skills as well as an ability to present issues in a way that the development team can interpret to create solutions
- Masters / Bachelor Degree in Computing
- Selenium WebDriver / Selenium Grid
- Protractor JS / Angular
- Atlassian application stack (Jira, Confluence, Stash)
- Linux / Unix
- Networking protocols
- Continuous integration (Jenkins)
- Load Testing (JMeter)
- Web / Api Automation
- Fluent in English