Information Security Engineer
Ryanair Labs is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub based in Dublin, Wroclaw and Madrid creating Europe’s Leading Travel Experience for customers.
We want someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive digital transformation. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment is essential. You will be joining Travel Labs at an exciting time with an ambitious roadmap to become digital leaders and pioneers.
Your responsibilities as a Information Security Engineer will include:
• Performing penetration tests and vulnerability assessments on Ryanair company assets and where necessary 3rd Parties.
• Manual Web App testing for SQL injection, XSS, CSRF, Broken Auth & Session Management, Buffer overflows, OWASP top 10 etc.
• Have a direct impact on projects and applications. Identify issues and enhance security.
• Perform and support PCI penetration tests and remediation efforts.
• Respond to cutting edge threats facing the business.
• Red Team attacks.
• Get involved in a variety of Security Projects.
• Providing consultancy and support to Ryanair projects and initiatives.
• Mobile Application Security testing of Android & IOS Devices.
- Competitive Salary
- Sport card and healthcare
- Discounted air travel from day one