Ground Operations Controller
Ryanair is currently recruiting for a Ground Operations Controller to join their team.
Working as part of a team, the successful candidate will be based in our dedicated operations room in our Head Office in Airside Business Park in Swords.
The primary functions of our Ground Operations control team is to:
- Become the point of contact and direction to all (non-base) airports in our network.
- Identify, highlight and immediately resolve areas of under-performance by airports.
- Visit airports to ensure that Ryanair policies, procedures and contractual agreements are being adhered to.
- Co-ordinate and produce informative reports between Ryanair internal departments and airports on key performance areas such as:
- Customer service issues
- Ancillary revenues
- Safety & security audits
- Ensure that all Ryanair information systems are correctly updated where appropriate.
- Full driving licence
- 2nd European language would be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of Ryanair policies and procedures
- Knowledge of Openskies / Worldtracer / Immigration / Operations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills