Ryanair is the biggest airlines company in Europe and was built to enable people travel around a very low fares. The company has revolutionised the flight market and has changed the way of doing tourism over the last decade. With more than a 120 million people flying every year and connecting flights from the more remote places in Europe, a career at Ryanair offers several ways to make an important impact this organisation.
Talented and passionate about technology? Looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you! Travel Labs Poland is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ryanair and has opened a new digital hub in Wroclaw. We are looking for the very best IT talent to join our growing development team to transform the digital experience of our customers and advance our internal systems.
We are looking for an Automation and Reporting Analyst to work in a multi-disciplined team, working alongside Developers, Designers and Analysts. You will work closely with the marketing insights team to help them develop and automate reporting on the Ryanair website.
We have approximately forty million visitors a month to our web sites from across Europe. Slight changes in conversion rates make a big difference and it is critical that everything that we want to measure on the site and app is tagged correctly. This role is critical for the business to help identify and communicate insight that can help improve web conversion.
Our tech stack includes (but isn’t limited to):
- Hadoop (HDFS, Spark, Impala, Hive, Cloudera).
- Java, Python, Scala, R
- AWS (S3, EC2, ECS, Lambda, EMR, RedShift), Docker, Elastic Search, Kibana,
- MS SQL Server 2016
- At least 2 years commercial experience in a similar role
- BSc in Computer Science or an equivalent
- Design, develop and deploy BI solutions including ETLs and reports
- Implement solutions to integrate with various 3rd party tools
- Assist Business and Data Analysts to access the data they require to make business decisions, including ad-hoc reporting.
- Identify potential efficiencies in these processes and work to automate
- Understand all sources of data available and how to query them to accurately produce figures that the business can make decisions on.
- Support the delivery of daily and weekly reporting.
- Work on integrating site analytics data with other data sources e.g. customer insight and market research for reporting purposes
- ETL development using enterprise ETL tool (SSIS, Informatica etc)
- Understanding of OLTP and OLAP concepts
- Experience with 3rd party Web analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics/Google Analytics
- Ability to work with business users to understand their BI needs, and deliver solutions to meet their requirements
- Experience with several coding languages (python/R) – Strong SQL a must
- Familiar with Excel/Power BI/QlikView
- Competitive salary
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Flight tickets discount