Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying over 120m p.a. on more than 1,800 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting 208 destinations in 33 countries on a fleet of 430 Boeing 737 aircraft, with a further 240 Boeing 737’s on order, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic to 180m p.a. by FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 31-year safety record.
Travel Labs Spain is a state of-the-art digital & IT innovation hub creatingEurope’s Leading Travel Experience for customers. As Project Manager you will be responsible for implementing and overseeing project delivery for various projects delivered through Travel Labs. You will work with internal business customers, teams of Bas, engineers, QA and where required manage external vendors across projects to ensure scope and delivery dates for projects are agreed and tracked and processes agreed for each project are being adopted and optimised by that project. You will manage risks and issues of each project with clear and practical action plans in place to ensure timely delivery. You will work with team members to ensure conditions are in place for them to contribute strongly to projects and map and achieve their career goals. You will report on status of delivery schedule to Head of Planning and Delivery along with accurate risks and issues list for each project and planned next steps. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals to work in a fast-paced MIS team.
- Work with Ryanair business representatives to agree project deliverables and delivery dates.
- Work with Head of Planning and Delivery to agree delivery plan and ensure required resources are available and deployed.
- Work with Delivery project managers to ensure projects are adhering to agreed processes and all onsite issues are being addressed.
- Work with team to promote strong proactive work culture and establish Wroclaw as centre of excellence closely aligned to Ryanair’s strategic and tactical goals.
- Work with team members in career planning and growth.
- 3-5 years PM experience with responsibility for resources, deadlines, delivery and handover to support.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Good team player.
- Budgeting experience.
- Formal qualification such as PMP or PRINCE2 an advantage.