Basic 147 Training Manager
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 2,000 daily flights from 87 bases, connecting over 200 destinations in 33 countries and operating a fleet of more than 400 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft. In 2017/18 we will carry 129m passengers and will fly 200m by 2024.
Due to our continued growth, AES in association with their client airline Ryanair are recruiting for a Basic 147 Training Manager to be located at our offices in London Stansted, UK within the Engineering Training department. As part of our ongoing growth strategy, we want to create a Basic Part 147 approval to meet the demand of the company's growth. As a newly created role, this is a really exciting opportunity for a driven individual to project manage the creation of a Basic Part 147 Training Organisation to further grow the offering that we can provide.
Reporting to the Engineering Training Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Successfully project manage the creation of the Basic 147 Training Organisation and gain Part 147 approval
- Produce the Training Organisation Exposition and associated manuals and produce revisions and amendments as required
- Operate the training department efficiently, maintaining compliance of the Part 147 approval, in accordance with EASA regulations including appropriate record keeping.
- Monitor and manage the Basic Part 147 approved training
- Ensuring that the project is completed on time by effectively overseeing all issues around risks, schedules and communications
- Determine project schedules by studying project plans and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements
- Maintain project runs efficiently and on schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities and resolving problems
- Ensure all work is carried out to a satisfactory quality and technical standards